J.R.R. TOLKIEN : The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Unfinished Tales, The Silmarillion, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, The Fall of Gondolin, and Smith of Wootton Major
1) Smith of Wootton Major by J.R.R. Tolkien ; illustrations by Pauline Baynes. First American Printing.
2) The Fall of Gondolin by J.R.R. Tolkien Edited by Christopher Tolkien with illustrations by Alan Lee. First American Printing.
3) The Adventures of Tom Bombadil and other verses from the Red Book by J.R.R. Tolkien with illustrations by Pauline Baynes. Seventh Printing.
4) The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien Edited by Christopher Tolkien. First American Edition.
5) Unfinished Tales of Numenor and Middle-earth by J.R.R. Tolkien edited with an introduction, commentary, index and maps by Christopher Tolkien. First American Edition.
6) The Hobbit or There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien ; Illustrated by the author. Deluxe collector's edition.
7) The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. 3 volumes set. Second Edition with vol. 1 being the Ninth printing, vol.2 being the Eighth printing, and vol.3 being the Eighth printing as well.
Q: What are your return policy?
A: We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for all purchases regardless of the reason for the return. Further details about return and refund can be found on our return page under the link column below.
Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located in Massachusetts.
Q: Do you have a customer service telephone number?
A: Yes we do. You can reach us Monday - Friday 9-5 PM E.S.T at (617) 599-2003.
Q: What payment method do you accept?
A: We accept all major credit cards, as well as PAYPAL, APPLEPAY AND GOOGLEPAY.
Q: I need additional photographs of this book to help me determine if it is the correct book that I am looking for? Can you send them to me?
A: Yes. Just send us a notice via the contact us page and we'll be happy to help.
We are always here to help so if you have any questions, just contact us via Facebook by way of that blue button on the left-hand side or send us an email via our contact us page. We also take phone calls from 10-5pm EST M-F at 617-599-2003.