14 Anti-Suffragist Pamphlets & Publications
So what we have here is a rare ex-library discarded book that contain 14 pamphlets and publications on the opposition of the Woman Suffrage movement in the United States bounded into one volume. As far as condition goes, there's a library bookplate on the front free endpaper. Rubber stamp date on flyleaf. Library label at spine tail. Cracked spine at copyright page. Numerical numbers written on each pamphlet. Otherwise, no other marking and binding are still very good even though there's that minor spine cracking at the copyright page.
These are the titles that is in this book.
1) Woman's Progress vs. Woman Suffrage by Mrs. Rossiter Johnson. 2) Should we ask for the Suffrage by Mrs. Schuyler Van Rensselaer. 3) Appeal to Common Sense and Educated Thought by Mrs. Caroline F. Corbin. 4) Statement in Regard to the Suffrage by Hon. Abram S. Hewitt. 5) Letter Replying to "Woman's Journal," 1886 by Gail Hamilton. 6) A Letter on Woman Suffrage by Mrs. Richard Watson Gilder. 7) The Blank Cartridge Ballot by Rossiter Johnson. 8) The Relation of the Sexes to Government by Prof. Edward D. Cope 9) A New Objection by Charles P. Ware 10) Suffrage and Industrial Independence by Mrs. Caroline F. Corbin. 11) Taxpaying Suffrage - 1900 by Boston Transcript. 12) Woman Suffrage Considered by Mrs. Winslow Warren. 13) Letter - 1900 by Rev. Lyman Abbott, D.D. 14) James Bryce on Woman Suffrage by American Commonwealth.
- :: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- :: Paypal Accepted Here
- :: We Ship Worldwide
- :: Delivered Within 3-5 Business Days
- :: We Ship Via United States Postal Service
- :: Free Shipping In The United States
Questions & Answers
Have a Questions?
Let us know. We're here to help!